flew to El Paso, Texas then drove 15 min. to New Mexico for
Good Friday hike with Gina's youth group from church
i'm having a blast, but still really really miss my family who are back in California.
Fact #1: In some developing nations, children must walk for miles to food, clean water and to seek medical help.
Fact #2: Cuts and sores on feet can lead to serious infection.
Fact #3: Often, children cannot attend school barefoot.
Fact #4: In Ethiopia, approximately one million people are suffering from Podoconiosis, a debilitating and disfiguring disease caused by walking barefoot in volcanic soil.
Fact #5: Podoconiosis is 100% preventable by wearing shoes.
Raise awareness this April 16.
here is a snippet of how awesome her diet is:
Get Lost Tea with stevia (really strong natural sweetener)
Salad (spinach, cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes) w/ oil and vinegar
Banana dipped in cocoa
Cantalope and honeydew
Sun dried tomatoes (really strong, I put a bunch of salt on them... I salt everything lol)
large cucumber with salt
in the pocket of my grey zipped hoodie tonight.
this jacket has been hanging to dry after I washed it a few days ago.
God, You're funny. I knew You knew where it was,
and You finally told me. Good story, good story.
- some time* crochet a hat at Common Grounds
- study for theatre appreciation class. right now. [DONE]
- ! get farther in my still life drawing. later. [DONE]
- go to Dwelling Place tonight [DONE]
- Christian Heritage reading homework [DONE]
- English 1304 reading homework [DONE]
- some time* write Rogerian argumentative essay
- CLEAN MY ROOM [DONE]
- ponder "where am I going to work this summer?"
- ponder "what am I doing for Gina's birthday this Sunday?
- find my tiny mail key [DONE]
- find someone who can do my dreads
- get on facebook less
- enjoy the sun outside
- note* need to buy more Kashi cereal
- design South Russell's shirts for next year
- research scholarly journals on the importance of liberal arts education