7.23.2009

Jenny Goes to Australia

is one of my favorite blogs!
My friend Jenny will be studying abroad there for the next season.

you should check it out, it's very amusing

http://jenniferbarefoot.blogspot.com/

...

this morning I woke up from a nightmare. sheesh. yucky. *cold shiver*

{***realized later after having brekkie} in the nightmare, a lot of us had neato super powers and were swimming in this pool. later on, we were all at a cafeteria/ dormitory/ any school building talking. i had really bad vision. and there was this evil person, and they were my "friend," but were trying to destroy me by finding out every weakness in my eyesight. while eating breakfast it dawned on me that the Devil is trying to put scales over my eyes and that I need the Lord to see truth and light. while getting ready for the day, I listened to the Irish hymn "Be Thou My Vision" and then got caught up on a lot of amazing Hillsong worship music. The End.
...

I'm going to have some brekkie and get ready for work.

beach bonfire tonight at o'side! whoopaey

No comments:

Post a Comment