12.31.2009

love fest

here is where it began.

So, Maria Knorr.

We met in Drawing 1 class with Ms. Hitchcock.

She was the cool girl with the lip piercing
who stood at her easel, maybe, oh say, 3 people to my right...

always had a smile on her face whenever i'd try to get everyone partying in class while we spent hours staring at Clorox bleach bottles and bowls to draw- just tons of random objects all hot glue gunned on table boards

found out she was also from CA {San Jose}! and she has the same faith as me {Jesus Christ followers}!

we would eat oranges, granola, trail mix, flattened bananas, etc. during our break from drawing

she's a CA hippie like me.
we're organic,
NOT nasty exotic

I miss her a lot.

If you know anything about her, know this.
She's incredibly encouraging and thoughtful.

1 comment:

  1. i do stand at my easel! bahahah cuz i cant sit still!

    well im sure we ll have tons of overlapping art classes together!

    ReplyDelete