1.14.2010

Jake Time

definition
[jeyk tahym] n. lead by Kokernot chaplain, Jake; devotional time at the end of staff meeting; activity-go in a circle 1+ times and say, "I am _{insert one word}_." it was very touching to hear everyone's heart in such simple terms. After we decide how many times to go around, each person elaborates; Jake prays for us aloud.

I am waiting.
mm, waiting for God's timing to provide for my financial needs...
{answer to prayer/concerns: an anonymous giver sent me a beautiful, new rug and trash can to my residence hall}

I am scared.
so fearful that I cannot stay at Baylor unless I can get another job {I already have 2}

{answer to prayer #2: I am starting as a child care assistant for preschool and kindergarten music and missions classes on Wednesday nights at First Baptist Woodway

#3: some BOG program from the State paid for my classes at Palomar College, so all I have to pay is a $28 dollar enrollment fee. I didn't think I was eligible. God provided $400 for me!!

#4: i can buy my Spanish textbooks because God provided, yet again :)

#5: my first hall meeting went well

No comments:

Post a Comment