2.12.2010

i am eaten.

clarification:
so many things are eating away at me...

But I want to put on the full armor of God,
so that when the day of evil comes,
I may be able to stand my ground-
to stand with the belt of truth
buckled around my waste,
with the breatplate of righteousness in place,
and my feet fitted with the readiness
that comes from the gospel of peace.
{Ephesians 6:13-15 NIV}

Lord, i want to be secure in You!
i want to be unshaken in Your truth,
i want to hold onto Your promises-
hold onto who You say You are
& who You say i am,
i want to live in Your abundant life,
because everything else
leaves me unsatisfied & dry.

"But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD,
whose confidence is in him.
He will be like a tree planted by the water
that sends out its roots by the stream.
It does not fear when heat comes;
its leaves are always green.
It has no worries in a year of drought
and never fails to bear fruit."
{Jeremiah 17:7-8 NIV}

No comments:

Post a Comment