3.23.2009

*close eyes*

Dear Lord,
may i walk on the narrow road,
may You strengthen me to make wise decisions,
may You purify me through the fire and cleanse me
of all unrighteousness
may my speech and actions reflect Christ and His love,

may i seek after Your kingdom, the choice pearls, the treasure hidden in a field, knowing
that you are the bread of life, and our living water.

help me to drop all of my nets, and lay down my life, help me to lose everything.
for when i am empty, You fill me.
THANK YOU
for being good, kind, and generous.
thank you that your will is good, and i can trust in it.

may my eyes be opened to see all that You are
may my ears be opened to hear the Holy Spirit as i go about my day
help me to obey Your voice.
help me to hear Your whisper.
i love you.

in Jesus' precious and wonderful name, throught the power of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment