10.23.2009

needing encouragement

*intensified, it being Homecoming at Baylor and all....

I feel tired of waiting on God's ways
[He gives me purpose here --sharing the gospel with people on the train--
but some thing's missing....hmmm......not getting even a tiny glimpse of a tiny part of the whole picture]
I feel exhausted from school & work & wedding stuff
I feel incredibly lonely, not being with my family {a.k.a. Antioch lifegroup}

and on top of all that,
I never have anything to look forward to.

gahh. war cry.

if you know you're one of my beloveds,
I really need you- I need a physical form of God's love.

just hearing what's going on in your life, will lift my spirits,
and I don't need any "sorry's" or "bummer's"
I just need to hear your voice.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Natalie,

    I absolutely CANNOT wait to see you again. You mean so much to me, and I consider you family too! I heard that someone was an art major today and I thought of you.

    I've been going through a lot lately. I can't believe how much my life has completely changed in the last month. I'll tell you all about it when I finally get to see you again. We'll have a nice talk over some Common Grounds coffee.

    God, I pray that you encourage Natalie everyday and show Your love to her however you can. Help her understand Your plans for her so that she may follow them better, with full confidence that her actions are strengthening Your kingdom. Lord, give her peace when she's upset, and lift her up when she's sad. I know that You love her, Jesus, so I pray that You help me love her better too in whatever way I am able. Amen.

    With the love of Christ,
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jon! That's the sweetest thing anyone could say. Thank you so much for your encouragement!

    & Common Grounds meeting sounds fantastic

    ReplyDelete