10.27.2009

you know how running is on my "nay" list?

well, after reading the blog of a dear friend, Maria, found here
I can't help but give it a second try......
wish me luck.

...

mm I went to Old Navy and bought a pair of
sweet running shorts this afternoon
{o! and some beautifully designed, large tanks for modern dance class}
feel so legit. now all I have to do it actually use them shorts.

...

my sister's fiance, Jeff, brought my family
some pumpkins to carve tonight!
Because I had bible study with some girls,
I could not enjoy the soup and carving extravaganza.
Little did I know that my little brother Michael
waited for me to carve one with him.
So precious.

After searching for an amazing stencil idea,
we decided on a hand print with a guitar in the palm
and some musical notes around the hand.
I'm impressed with his guitar drawing "skillage"
& found that carving pumpkins is easier
after taking a college drawing course haha

I'm only staying up right now in order to cook the pumpkin seeds.
I'd love for Mike to have some in his lunch.

discard zuh pulp. rinse zuh seeds. butter zuh pan. a lot. place zuh seeds.
scatter zuh seeds. salt zuh seeds. a lot.
and 15 minutes later at 350 degrees, vuala!

they are done. and I am free to sleep.

...

Tomorrow morning:
dropping my mom off at work at the hospital
downtown, coffee shop- reading the Bible and Pride & Prejudice-
buying a chalkboard for my Baylor countdown
looking for a chocolate brown bridesmaid dress
taking a train ride to school for geology and modern dance.

yep. I'm skipping music appreciation
because I don't have to go to anthropology.
Therefore, I may arrive at 11 instead of the usual 8,
which would cost me 2 dead hours before geology.
no way Josue.

...

my mom and I have a date tomorrow to go to Bates Nut Farm
for some California Fall Lovin
ready to enjoy the autumn crops, pumpkin patch, & crisp air. delicious.

sweet dreams my friends

2 comments:

  1. mmmm pumpkin seeds...
    this post made my day, by the way

    phahahaha that rhymed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! good, i'm glad.

    what did you do today?

    ReplyDelete