5.02.2010

God finally got a hold of my heart

went to Common Grounds
to read my Bible

...

randomly discovered
that
Antioch's Elevate {training school}
was hosting a Uganda Benefit
concert before
sending them off

the night was filled
with musical, painting,
writing, &
culinary artists

...

every song or
spoken word {form of poetry}
made me want to cry,
God was speaking to me
through their voices

...

an older couple behind me
asked for me to sit
with them.

i will never forget their kindness.

...

after hearing about
how God laid Uganda
on the hearts of
those around me

i realized how much
He has the same heart for me

...

He wants to heal me.
Restore me.
Love me in the only ways that
will completely fill me
and sustain me.

He wants to be my everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment