9.05.2009

life is good

{my parents in San Diego Harbor. aren't they so cute?}

my parents get back from hawaii tomorrow.
i am doing well...

school is great.
lots of reading to catch up on. lots.

heard the Baylor Bears actually won a football game
whoopie! congrats guys!!

work was fun. cooked Jeanne some spaghetti n
squash for dinner.

went grocery shopping at Trader Joe's...
i'm home!
going to watch a movie, read more from my
cultural anthropology book, take notes, and try to relax.
how are yall doing? how's school? work?

2 comments:

  1. Hey, cool girl.

    I was so glad to see that you commented on my blog and my excitement only increased when I realized that a click on your name would bring me to yours. I just read through a few of your posts, and I've got to say, I am so excited for you. You are so here and God is so here with you and you are in such a crazy place and I love it. I'm so sad for you that you could not go back to Baylor this semester, but I am so glad that God has put you in my life in the midst of it all. I am so pumped to get to know you better in the time to come.

    Natalie Shapiro, you are one rad chick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I kind of gave the word "so" a beat-down in that comment.

    ReplyDelete