9.25.2009

positive thoughts.. none. because

nothing worthy to be posted other than the fact that right now I'm sorta really angry about being here and not there

that right now I'm doing well in school, but I don't like my actual school {clock tower that looks like it's out of Hook [which is kinda cool. but ghetto] and cigarette buds all over the grass and concrete}

that those who I put my trust in-can fail and disappoint. but
GOD IS UNCHANGEABLE.FAITHFUL.LOVING.SLOW TO ANGER.HOLY.MERCIFUL.FULL OF GRACE.WISE.ALL POWERFUL.GENTLE.constantly pursues me because
I am His and He is mine.

that God has given me a great community in my small group, and yet i can feel so alone and ungrateful.

Dear Lord, please help me to reflect Your glory in whatever I do, even if they seem to be stupid and small things
Lord, please give me a peace about being at Palomar College
Lord, please bless my parents for their support and love
Lord, thank you that you want to reveal Yourself and speak truth and life. Thank You that I can see You and be carried in Your strong arms.

Heavenly Father, THANK YOU for being such a beautiful God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment